As we have said on other occasions, Instagram is a social network and community that is characterized as purely visual as it allows you to communicate with your audience through images. Instagram is not just a good showcase for your products; it’s the place where you can tell your brand’s story in a visually appealing way buy instagram likes cheap buyiglikes.com. Today we tell you 5 tips to succeed on Instagram.
- be creative: Creativity is essential in Instagram and is also a good way to capture the attention of your potential customers. Show the products in an original way, use the colors of the objects to generate interesting compositions; they are just some of the infinite options that you have to stand out from the rest of the brands. You can also use applications like Boomerang to make short and funny videos in a loop format, Instagrid to create a mosaic from an image or Layout to make compositions with different images.
- Find your style: Instagram is a social network that allows us to communicate mainly through images, that is why it is very important that we generate our own brand personality so that it is recognized at a glance and differs from the others. One way to achieve this is to have a particular aesthetic, this can be achieved through the use of colors: use images only in black and white, pastel colors or on the contrary more saturated. Instagram allows you to edit the images manually or apply filters, which will facilitate your work.
- Use hashtags: The hashtags on Instagram allows users to access topics that interest them, discover images and users. It is important that you only use those that are relevant and have to do with the image you are uploading. According to Instagram it is recommended to use up to 3 hashtags.
- Show the behind the scenes: Something that people like a lot is to know more about brands. You can upload photos of your work process, a before and after or the team of people that are part of your business. This is a good way to connect with your followers and humanize your brand.
- Make videos: Videos are ideal for telling stories, showing your products in use, or the process of creating them, they are also a good way to get your followers involved with your brand. In this post we leave you some tips to make successful videos.